Wednesday 17 April 2013

Cosmic Glue - Worlds Collide...

https://www.facebook.com/KosmicGloo


I'm crashing toward completion on the Cosmic Glue project.

I have a couple of studio dates next week when everything comes together. The definitive vocals will be added to both new and old songs.

I've stripped back some of the 1977 recordings to their essence so that I can build them as though they were completely new recordings. It seems to be working.

Songs that seemed fixed in stone have taken on new characteristics, a new freshness and relevance.

Some of my current collaborators are working with me on tracks from both eras, making the link complete.

I'm in touch with some of the 1977 crew and who knows what might happen when the album is released... I rule nothing out.

There will be some selected concerts throughout the year with a full-blown tour in 2014.

Those Peter Pan Pills I took back then have kept my inner self as young as ever... (it's only the mirror that reminds me of the passing years)

I've added a few new images and a clip of a work-in-progress song from Cosmic Glue.

Technology has given me the chance for a little taste of Time Travelling...you should try it too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.