Monday 11 March 2013

After The Weekend...

A brief Sunday day out in the wilds of Worcestershire visiting Antique fairs and the family. Delightful. Now - back to some serious work...

I'll be dividing my time today between re-stocking our little vintage store (Time After Time) and preparing for the next recording sessions tonight and tomorrow evening.

Monday I'm adding new vocals to a handful of the 1977 tracks, transforming them into totally new songs and adding definitive lead vocals to the 2013 tracks.. Listeners so far cannot detect a discernible difference (except, hopefully, an added maturity...)

Tuesday brings Mike back into the studio for some cross-decade guitar work - an exciting prospect for all concerned.

We'll be adding a lively little fiddle track to Home Made Mini and then it will be up to me in my role as producer to pull everything together into a glorious whole!

I will post a few snippets asap - meanwhile, have that sneak preview here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/davidireland?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.