Monday 18 March 2013

Fiddling On...

Like me on Facebook by clicking here...

Last Tuesday saw us adding fiddle to 'Home Made Mini' and some guitar overlays on 'All I Wanna Do...'

Tonight I'll be flying solo in the studio laying down some definitive vocals on most of the 2013 songs and some of the 1977 tracks we recently discovered. That's what 'Cosmic Glue' is all about as an album - a mixture of then and now, a drawing together of four decades of my life in music.

'if only I knew then what I know now...'

The image is of Pol Bowman - an ace fiddler who added his little bit of magic to the opening track of 'Cosmic Glue', Chris Aylmer (bass) and Mike Cooling (guitar) both of Red River Blues

and, here's a link to some of the old and not so old stuff...

Cosmic Glue & A Twist Of Time Tunes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.