Sunday 22 December 2013

David Ireland's BBC Radio Gloucestershire chat with Faye Hatcher

The year is drawing to a close and I'm reaching the climax of an extraordinary time.

We've had a tremendous response to 'A Good Old Fashioned Christmas' and hopefully we have raised awareness of The Big Issue Foundation, the charity we are supporting through the sales of the song.

Soon my magnificent beard will be history and I'll get back to the recording of 'Cosmic Glue', my forthcoming album due for a spring 2014 release.

On Saturday, Mike Cooling and I (he's my co-producer) dropped in to Faye Hatcher's Saturday Show at BBC Radio Gloucestershire for a quick chat and an unplugged version of the song.

Here's the podcast coupled with a few images from the October 16th video shoot in Stroud. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.