Monday 23 December 2013

Wishing you A Good Old Fashioned Christmas...



The day is almost upon us. Christmas is here at last!

It has been an amazing roller coaster ride since the heady days of the long hot summer when we recorded A Good Old Fashioned Christmas at DB Studios in Stroud.

Since those days I have lived, breathed and grown a beard in the spirit of Christmas...helping the song along it's way.

So - for the final time this year (cos I'm back working on Cosmic Glue, my new album...) I present a wonderful crisp, clear and absolutely free version of A Good Old Fashioned Christmas...

I wish all of you, wherever you are, a happy good old fashioned Christmas.

Love and Peace - David

A Good Old Fashioned Christmas - One More Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.